TAM 3.23% 3.0¢ tanami gold nl

Good post HREET with some nice insight that I hope we continue...

1. 2,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    Good post HREET with some nice insight that I hope we continue to benefit from in the future.

Some points that I think that are slightly out(whilst not detracting from the great wealth of techhnical possibilities you allude to.)

In the beginning you state that GR/Ripcord should be the focus and at the end you intimate that Bald Hill should be a high/highest priority.
    I do not think we can do both as well as the management restructure, with the moving on of Sloan Harper etc.Some of the rigs we have are new arrivals ,and many people think that there is not enough focus on Southern Deeps for example which look like an obvious winner.

The obvious first priority was getting Coyote profitable so that it could finance exploration.This has been done.Next quarter will establish us as a self funding big target exploration.company.
    The rigs at Coyote have for the main part been underground and cheap drilling.However surface rigs targetted the conceptual Kavangh lode.Maybe these could have been put onto the Bald hill development that you feel was needed, particularly as the geology of Kavangh is not understood as well as it is elsewhere, We could keep following our nose with six months revolving ore ahead of them at Coyote.
    The exploration team feel however there is great potenyial for high grade at Kavangh(see last Coyote notice)and they are developing great models with high predictability elsewhere, so they may well produce a highly predictable and good grade model out of Kavanagh.

Ripcord had to be tested(or one of many similar open pit opportunities.)Lets face it the main game is Groundrush,and they need some open pit lower grade to blend with what we already have demonstrated at GR

Groundrush ,Southern Deeps to me is the area not receiving enough exploration.When you have hits over 600m below other hits and you havent joined them in the middle then there must be superb opportunities elsewhere.I cannot beleive that this hole has not been drilled so maybe we are just waiting for results.(and if they were negartive they should have told us.)Northern Groundrush too is very exciting,and more could be done there.
    Infill drilling is however important so what do you sacrifice to go to Bald Hill?.
    The long and short of it is we are a junior at a seniors address.If we were Anglo Ashanti we could just bring in another 7 or10 rigs and get on with it ,but we are not,and that is why focussing on getting Coyote profitable has been so important ,even if it is not the main game.

Perhaps the strategy would be to spin off one of many possible projects to someone else.However with mining licence in place we would get a lot more with ounces in place too. How long and what cost to proove 500k ounces.?
    Are you confident of getting the operation running for the $20 or $25 mill you talked about.

Comparing us to ABU is unfair.It is easy to know exactly what ABU are because they have till now been straight explorer .
    TAM is more complex.We are a producer and one that has just come into profitability.Until we get some consistancy ,and demonstrate this was not a 3 month wonder we will not be given credit for this.We will be rerated both for proftability and the reduced execution risk for the more important GR when we have some more runs on the board
    We have flicflacked with 2 sets of management with 2 completely different styles.Some who preffered the adventerous style of Sloan left and this did nothing for the SP.
    The assosciated postponment of development has also been punished by the market who dont always look at the reasons.This will change when the benefits of a more thorough approach, are demonstrated to a more cautious shareholder base.
    Finally we will be rerated because our ounces will demonstrate we are more of an explorer than producer.
    Let us see how the 2 SPs compare on Oct 31 and Jan 31, when people suddenly give us credit for being explorer, producer and developer simultaneously.

Great to have you on board and look foward to the benefit of your undoubted insight

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $35.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $8.283K 267.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 378000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.