CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ann: Bruce Linton Confirms Position, page-50

1. 5,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2106
    I had a good laugh at this!

Although, Zeesham and MentalAs may be the same person. They are both extreme, insane (or act insane) and post manically and often nonsensically about CPH, generally with unconditional bullishness, no attachment to reality, and extreme anger towards non holders or bears. One popped up shortly after the other disappeared, presumably having been banned.

MentalAs did clear have a shrink he was seeing though, and made a comically poor attempt to impersonate a therapist, so I suppose maybe he could make a genuine attempt to service one of his alternate personalities. Not that I'd have any hopes of it being effective, but it wouldn't be surprising if he made the attempt.

It's not terribly surprising to see irrational people who clearly have mental and drug problems on a company which proposes to use psychoactive drugs to treat mental disorders, and to supply them for recreation. It's almost like there's a connection there...

I honestly think that using Cannabis to treat mental disorders is a dubious practise. Many will say 'trust the science', but you don't need to open your eyes very wide these days to see that 'science' has become controlled by economics and politics more than scientists for a fair while now, and I suspect that down the track we'll be looking back at a lot of what's going on now with scorn and regrets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.