CPM 0.00% 7.0¢ cooper metals limited

Ann: Brumby Ridge Copper Discovery confirmed - 71m @ 2.8% Cu, page-240

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    At $2/share that would value us at approx the same mc as CNB. I do hold both CPM and CNB as i believe in modern geophysics and am tipping the greater Mt Isa area to once again be a major copper producer and exporter in the next few years and continue to be for the next 30yrs. I do believe cnb is undervalued and will be mined. Now CPM have a lot more prospective ground, but drills will tell the story. With the discovery hole we have done a lot of catching up very quickly. Still a long way behind but we have a lot of scope with targets to be drilled and follow up drilling not to far away. With holes open in all directions and drills ending in mineralisation. Plenty to like here and very exciting times ahead. Can compare our progress to our neighbour and will be able to compare both market caps at corresponding times. Another hole or 2 similar to our discovery hole and this will run so hard and fast a lot of people will miss it totally. Blink and it's s gone, out of reach for a good chunk of the registry.
    Mule

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.485M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $32.69K 467.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 170000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 33601 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.