ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    I have spoke to Ian a couple of times on the phone. He was happy to give me an update and provided the information I requested. He was friendly and approachable, but professional. He is well experienced as both a geologist (25 years), and senior management (10 years). The approach Cooper Metals are using in the Mt Isa area is systematic and efficient. It's a very similar approach used by our neighbors Carnaby Resources to great effect (315kt CuEq interim resource, or approx $4 billion In-situ value. Still open in most directions). We look to have found a few interesting areas using a similar method. In particular Brumby Ridge, which we will be drilling again this month I believe.

I can't say much about Michael Frayne that isn't on their website. Tim Armstrong has been on a lot of boards and appears to have a lot of finance connections and experience. They all have decent holdings, which is a big tick for me.

Cooper run a fairly tight ship and I like their approach. They have some land with great potential. You can find more info on the company website or google their names. I only have good things to say about Cooper Metals management at this time.

*Disclosure: I am a holder of both CPM and CNB.
    Last edited by 1 Wallace: 10/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.