CPM 1.52% 6.7¢ cooper metals limited

Ann: Brumby Ridge Diamond Drilling Update, page-36

1. 1,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 989
    Wow, that was a brutal selloff and IMO it seems a bit overdone based on the info presented. It will be interesting to see what happens from here - surely the strong Cu drill results previously reported were not totally erroneous? If this is the case, then the copper must still be there and as others have posted the most logical explanation is then that there has been some deviation in the drilling. Regardless, it is still early days and CPM has numerous targets to drill. It's not unusual for explorers to drill dusters, albeit there was obviously high expectations for today's drill results, hence the brutal selloff when they proved to be disappointing.

It just shows how quickly things can change in the share market and how risky investing in explorers can be - for the last 3 weeks I have had an order in to buy a few of the options at $0.105 and in my mind I thought if I could jag that it was a guaranteed to be a money spinner. I checked regularly to see if the order had been filled as I was so convinced that it was a license to print money biggrin.png. Well, I wasn't paying attention at today's open and before I knew it I had my order filled and the options were available at $0.075! eek.png

Let's hope for a recovery over the next few months as more drilling is completed - CPM is currently only capitalized at $11 million (after the selloff) so its hardly expensive based on its promising ground holding, good management and funds in the bank available for drilling.

GLTA & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $5.249M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $1.223K 17.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30606 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 8323 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.