AUR 0.00% 0.7¢ auris minerals limited

Ann: Bryah Basin Drilling Update, page-46

1. 13,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 712
    Unfortunately RNI is also caught up in the pervading market malaise. Not many stocks on the mining list are immune - gold and lithium are fine, but copper etc are on the nose and that situation is really aggravated by the general gloom and doom sentiment.

SFR and TLM had excellent news yesterday but the news fell on deaf ears, although I think that both SPs may be controlled.

Anyway, the seemingly inexorable price dropping is extremely disheartening after all of the anguish that holders had to go through for the past couple of years. Today's trades suggest though that the sales were not from the previous big seller who flogged the SP (but he could still be at it) but smaller players.

What will turn it?

Good news from the 24/7 media for a change. Gee they work constantly to keep us up-to-date (ad nauseam), and love pushing the bad stuff. So I am not too hopeful there.

Maybe a decent bit of news out of the upcoming assay report. What is interesting (and I had to refresh quite a bit) is Cuba. I had overlooked the fact that this is the same spot as DDH1-9 that was all the rage in 2012 but disappointed. It had looked really promising. Maybe they have rethought it after the DHEM of a few months ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.336M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1704367 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 648880 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.13am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.