KLL 0.00% $7.28 kalium lakes limited

Ann: BSOPP Feasibility Study Complete - New 120ktpa Base Case, page-224

1. 7,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1563
    Morning all,

I can’t believe Kalium Lakes is 140m, Absolutely dumbfounded. The manner of how the next stage was announced may not have been to everyone’s liking including mine, they should have waited until first production. However growth has costs, keep in mind the expansion items are used for future growth to so they will over supply what is needed for the time being. I am unsure we will se a CR to shareholders.

This reminds me of PLS in June 2018 they were meant to have first production in March and it was a few months late and people were carrying on about all sorts. Then one day the we are in production announcement happened and everyone was supportive happy the share price jumped 30% in days and now they have a close to 7b market cap.

Kalium will produce SOP no matter what is happening now and what is written on Forums you either want to be apart of it or you don’t, unfortunately as stated being the first in the industry will have plant teething issues but our salt is good and ready, SO4 (I use to hold) issue is the salt grade is horrible and we don’t have that issue and they have checked in every pile and every angle, Our SALT is good!

Once production starts share price will follow.

Have a nice day all and here is to a KLL green day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.