BSX 2.63% 3.7¢ blackstone minerals limited

Hi Keats,BSX has many derisked elements to it such as already...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Hi Keats,

BSX has many derisked elements to it such as already having an existing and fully permitted 450ktpa concentrator plant. This means we can get a really get a good pilot plant up and running and once this is done, it is a huge derisking scenario and the off-takers will follow. both of these milestones go hand in hand and are not to be underestimated. The process flows for these plants are immensely complex and no one builds battery grade material without risks and lots of trials and test work.
    Then once the initial plant is up and running the have the knowledge and know how to replicate as required. Due to the demand in this space realised value could go up quite dramatically.
    One of our biggest risks is too much demand at this stage, however the world will find its equilibrium and there will most likely be demand for NCM811 for many years to come. If not there will always be demand for Nickel.
    On top of this the aim for green nickel will again put BSX ahead of the game let alone on the front foot technology wise with its partner ecopro.
    The majors find it very difficult to push the boundaries with these new opportunities and mixing technologies so it really is a rare find to have these sorts of companies to invest in with so much upside and in my opinion not a huge amount of risk compared to any other mining operation.
    This district it full of Nickel and although we haven't hit anything exceptional grade wise, it certainly hasn't been bad and I'm sure we will find it's very economically attractive and that's all that matters. The financial payback has been largely ignored and this still flies under the radar. BSX's day will come and I'll still be here when it does. Even if the world explodes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $19.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $1.625K 42.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 164901 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 79704 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.