KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

Hey Lawyer Trader. I read your post before it was moderated and...

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Hey Lawyer Trader.

I read your post before it was moderated and not sure if that was a dig at me or not!

For the record if it was I take an affront to that.
    Sure, I was enthusiastic if you consider that ramping.
    However I put my money where my mouth was and my losses let me assure you are likely to be in the multiples of yours with six figures.

I did my research, saw the risk, consulted two geos who I regard highly who also happened to know Ed personally who said he was a straight shooter and not the type to over embellish.

Did I convince myself the gold was there?
    Perhaps, the geology was compelling and a deposit of mm ounces could definitely be under there as all that gold from the early pioneering days came from somewhere.
    It could still be there as a source but for now we won't know.

Lake exploration takes deeper pockets then KWR unfortunately had with an element of luck no matter how good the technical's look.
    It's why KB and DEG's  Mallina project stayed hidden for so long.

Everyone bagged Ed when the pin was pulled on Goongarrie and I thought this unfair.
    I made a point of stating this..
    Being the CEO is one thing, making board decisions is left to the directors and them alone!

Is this a crappy deal for holders??
    Sure looks like it is.
    Posts on here seem to indicate such.
    Is this Ed's fault as well??

If it wasn't a shot at me so be it.

To the burned, burnt, disgruntled, peed off, angry, (a never ending list of adjectives) shareholders here all I can say is that tomorrow is Christmas (and a pretty bloody ordinary one for me financially), but you're still alive, can still love, be loved and lucky enough to spend it with those that love and care about you then the world ain't to bad.

Life is what you make of it and not always what you get out of it.
    Money comes and goes, but moments only come by once so enjoy them whilst you can as life is short and can end at any moment.

Merry Christmas and spare a thought for those not so fortunate.
    Cheers..

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/di...ies-to-rebecca-pumphreys-loved-ones-c-9265131

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.