BOT 0.00% 33.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Yes, if you actually look at the data for a moment. What you can...

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Yes, if you actually look at the data for a moment. What you can see is that if you were to re-establish the effect of the vehicle (i.e. assuming it was wrong - similar to the OZ results, as stated by Vince), you can see that the difference in USA data would be significant across inflammatory lesions and non-inflammatory lesions. The only dose regime that wouldn't be is the 5% BID (no idea why).

Either way, that would still be a very positive outcome.

That's what Vince was trying to state in the interview. The results are actually consistent in the dosages, if you isolate them from the vehicle that is.

So if they can release an announcement stating that was the issue, and correct the data accordingly this could reverse quicker than I can say VINCE IPOLITTO (or whatever it is).

I am being hopeful, but nevertheless, if they want to progress to Ph3 they need to isolate the issue because I am unsure FDA would approve it otherwise.

I am quite confident they will, because, they have to..... that's their job. They have too much in the pipeline to let it blow over on results that clearly are mixed up at some point in the data set.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1786/1786437-f878eb2a1edf650814697ac121916b92.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $527.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32083 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 50000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.