BOT 7.46% 36.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: BTX 1503 Acne Phase 2 Study Results Presentation, page-230

1. 3,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    did BOT manufacture the permatrex for the US permatrex vehicle arm in the US?

Vince said in the Alan Kohler interview that the best explanation is that the manufacturing went awry some how, but they have fixed that problem going forward.

That doesn’t make sense...he is not acknowledging that this “manufacturing glitch” has caused the inert permatrex to trigger the best response in all the arms of the trial and that its response is equal to the best in the industry!

why, if that is the case, would you fix that glitch!

i still argue that the best explanation is that, somehow, in their 11 different US batches of stuff they have some how managed to mix up the labels!

i also find it irksome that Vince has agreed to talk to Alan Kohler's paying customers in detail, but not hold a teleconference for everyone to have the opportunity to ask questions.

I also find it irksome that the trial dermatologist from Melbourne that @madeinitaly told us about knew these results at least one day before the trading halt was announced.

I also find it irksome that the proper psoriasis results haven’t been released.

I now find it disturbing about the secrecy about why Matt Callahan “temporarily” left....

way too many weird things happening here, and not enough “truth” coming out.

how about this for a possibility? The US trial was a total ballsup in terms of correct labelling of the treatment and vehicle arms. This was discovered a while back and lots of people close to the trial knew this, but we didn’t.

i don’t wish to be paranoid, but honestly!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.025(7.46%)
Mkt cap ! $567.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 33.3¢ $14.94M 42.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 112268 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 276101 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.