BOT 8.70% 31.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Nice find Hingdog … and yes indeed those results are of the same...

1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    Nice find Hingdog … and yes indeed those results are of the same magnitude of order as for the Australian results here. It is surprising to me.

The only thing I would say … where are the IGA results for Australia shown by treatment group. That is the curious bit … why has the company pulled this data out of the table and only presented the combined figure across all treatment groups.

When you see this sort of omission … in exactly where the nub of the issue lies … you can be a glass half full - benefit of the doubt type of guy; if you have confidence in the trustworthiness of the company. Which shareholders of a company typically will.

If you review clinical trial results professionally … you never give an inch. Every omission is assumed to be negative and everyone is guilty until proved innocent. It’s a very different headset.

I suspect it’s a bit of brick wall now at this point. For further illumination someone could try and prise that IGA data by treatment group and county out of them. And get the company to make public the power calculation.

Trying to get those two things out of the company would be a great little test here. Transparency is welcomed by people with robust results. No problem the company should say. But if they stone wall you …. these are the little threads by which if you pull them the whole story the company has constructed will unravel on.

Very quickly … hi to an old sparring partner Daviste. Possibly regression to the mean … but the eligibility criteria for these trials usually involves a stable course.

In terms of the error bars .. yep … but I suppose this happened when you had to split by the county which was never in the plan (halved the sample size).

Which is a different way of looking at the question.

Effectively what BOT have done is (our old favourite) post-hoc unplanned analysis on those country subgroups. No-one can ever quote a P2 efficacy signal based on an unplanned post-hoc analysis ever leading to a successful P3 trial. Which adds a bit of weight to your idea … that P3 is not really the next step here.
    Last edited by Southoz: 24/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
-0.030(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $570.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 31.5¢ $6.354M 19.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 286322 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 28500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.