BOT 7.46% 36.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Agree, hence why I have not sold a single share.. BOT has plenty...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Agree, hence why I have not sold a single share..

BOT has plenty of irons in the fire, this one was a major influence in a way and still is, and like many have pointed out the results were good, and if they were shieeet there would be no looking to PH3..

Whether there is a c*ck up in the reporting/labelling/incorrect info entered into the candlestick maker etc etc..at this stage we do not know as we are all playing fiddle stick maker in the dark until we get that info from Vinnie and the boyz.. and we will not know atm if they are readdressing this issue before Monday or working out on using the AGM to move forward and/or answer all the questions and appease the masses with pitch forks and torches...

I think the market overreacted with the ANN with many jumping on the FOMO wagon in the lead up without prior knowledge to BOT.. ( i myself topped up big time in the gamble/hype) .. and that caused the market to also overreacted to the down rampers whom professionally caused panic amongst the masses..(great job btw.. you made money off the weak..) heck they even gave me a few WTF moments until one took the emotion out and actually analysed the ANN and common sense feedback from those in the know..

What also did not help which often happens with these BIO type stocks is they are often run by very highly intelligent people ( one would hope) and they often misinterpret/mishandle the way they hand the results to market, often thinking that the people on the receiving end will fully understand what their PHD/NASA report will accomplish, yet most retail investors and many brokers look at the reports and run for the hills, without understanding the true value of what has been presented because it was not written in such a way to appease the masses but ends up causing more fear mongering due to its non simplistic very scientific summary which I get as that is how it needs to be presented though but I would of thought though with the recent additions to the board ( some better marketing peeps) they would of sorted this out and not haphazardly thrown such a rushed result so quick to market without thinking it through..

Come early next week we should be back on track.. fingers x'd..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.025(7.46%)
Mkt cap ! $567.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 33.3¢ $14.94M 42.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 112268 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 276101 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.