BOT 4.55% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: BTX 1503 Acne Phase 2 Study Results Presentation, page-514

1. 1,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 760
    I think they have conducted an investigation. I also think the complete outcome may not be able to be found.

They declare that 11 batches were created in the US. We don't know how many suppliers, we just know that there were multiple.

I doubt they are going to go back to each supplier and try and work it out. What does this achieve - nothing really. They are never going to use them again, and some of them may not even be trading anymore - who knows. They have fixed the problem moving forward with the Purisys agreement.

I 100% agree that this problem should never have happened. But it did, and that's that. They have acknowledged it, found the problem, which was multiple manufactures and loosing control of the product consistency - and they have fixed it.

We all agree that the communication was not up to standard over the last 48hrs, but we now have a pretty clear picture of the stuff up and the solution moving forward.

We also have confirmation that BOT's safety profile is friggin awesome!

We can not skip over this part - it's better than the market leading products currently being sold.

Plus, the BTX 1503 - 5% - once per day product works, and works as well or better than current market leading products.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.015(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $624.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 35.0¢ 32.3¢ $2.184M 6.494M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 38963 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 34769 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.