BOT 4.76% 33.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: BTX 1503 Acne Phase 2 Study Results Presentation, page-545

1. 1,131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1063
    Agree with many of the sentiments written here by the level headed longs - congrats to those that have picked up more - I never thought I'd be able to buy more at these prices.

What has struck me about the last few days, and has been an incredible and invaluable lesson - how contagious panic is. Some of the nonsense written here has defied belief. The frenzy created by those who wanted the SP to take a hit was way more successful than I could have imagined. They hit a raw nerve, a primal instinct in people. And for sure it's difficult not to get caught up in those emotions.

As for Vinnie the management not handling it well, it hasn't been ideal, but it's taken everyone by surprise including them. The next six months is a real opportunity for them now to show us what they've got.

I'd love an explanation on what happened, but I'm not sure we'll get one. I work with data as part of my day job, and when I saw rocksinhead post, I choked on my coffee as I see that kind of error all the time. And with that kind of mistake, you only pick it up when you visualise the data - you don't pick it up until you create the bar chart.

Sentiment can swing in an instant - I'm confident we'll get back.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.015(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $597.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.3¢ $1.265M 3.862M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 129446 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 131308 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.