BOT 10.0% 35.8¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: BTX 1503 End of Phase 2 Milestone with FDA, page-94

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Very odd last couple of days puts me and possibly many other holders in a tough spot. I retain complete faith in the success of 1503 product but BOT management is an absolute shambles. How can someone with a track record like vinnie run such a loose ship. Since i started watching BOT they have messed up a clinical trial that should have been a success by all accounts and then followed that up with a horrendous market release (1503 phase 2). Then clear leaks before AD trial results and a failed trial (cant blame management for the product not working, bound to get a few misses with so many products in the pipeline) Now we get the obvious leak from yesterday which just enforces the poor management. Ill stay true to my plan and hold these shares with diamond hands till we hit 0 or the moon but its just so frustrating seeing what should be an incredible management team make such a shambles despite holding what looks like a blockbuster drug.

TLDR: I have faith in the product but none in management, anyone else have these same feelings?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.8¢
Change
0.033(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $624.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 35.8¢ 33.0¢ $2.020M 5.849M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 82436 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 584823 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.