BOT 5.80% 36.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Funny this came out today, i actually went into a skin clinic...

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Funny this came out today, i actually went into a skin clinic for my very mild rosacea ive had since birth.

there’s many treatments available (lasers, treatments etc) but it comes down to a good skincare routine.

mainly of which, would be to keep the skin clean and healthy (washing the dirt and keeping pores clear, vitamins etc)

so i’d say a huge part of the trial, or even past that, when prescribing it on a commercial / product basis (if passed) they SHOULD / would need to incorporate a healthy routine for the individual for best results.

think of it like, sure, cbd has been proven safe and reliable AND it works, but if the individual has clogged and disgusting oily / dirty skin / pores - they won’t ultimately get the best results. It’s basically sticking a helping solution on top of unfavourable / not optimal skin to be treated.

you would want the individual to have prepped and optimal skin for the trial. Atleast have every trial member wash their face and strip the skin of the dirt with some sort of deep clean / vitamins etc.

just my 2 cents (based on my rosacea consultation today)
    Last edited by Deadlifts: 30/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
0.020(5.80%)
Mkt cap ! $574.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 36.5¢ 33.0¢ $3.415M 9.882M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 428471 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 244666 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.