BOT 0.00% 35.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

@benno54 I appreciate your comments and sharing your idea's!...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    @benno54 I appreciate your comments and sharing your idea's! Maybe I'm just a cynic. I complete agree the money is In the commercial deal but it's going against logic that people have come to Bio tech for a quick buck then chose to sell on POSITIVE news, especially those big holders. So I can't agree with your there. If you betting money you don't want to lose then IMO BIO isn't for you. Can you tell me how current or often the list is updated? and perhaps a source? Because if those number are outdated or delayed then they're useless to me, it would be a meaning exercise and in no way show the true numbers . Also I find it strange/interesting that a penny stock has their holders with 100,000 + together, lumping small and big holders in the same group. It's my understanding that as long as you are under 5% hold of the company you will not be flagged and can fly under the radar. In BOTs case that would be 47,662,204 shares (approximately) that I can hold before begin flagged, don't forget that I get to self regulate and report. I have the choice now to move them on the ASX or the CHI-X. If I move my shares on the CHI- X this gives me access to- short sells, cross sells, after hours and more, which a lot of this activities isn't reported on the ASX. Interesting right...
    Last edited by RootinTootin: 03/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $642.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.5¢ $1.358M 3.872M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1354176 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 82352 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.