ARL 1.09% 45.5¢ ardea resources limited

Great work by the team, there certainly is no scarcity of drill...

1. 3,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    Great work by the team, there certainly is no scarcity of drill intercepts with gold being found everywhere.
    I am detecting that a comprehensive plan is emerging from all this work being done.
    The railway spur line and Goongarrie hub being spoken about shows that there is a focus beyond just drilling, to a more logistics and how this all comes together perspective.

It feels like we are rapidly moving towards a change in the teams focus, (making this all happen)

What is becoming very clear to me is that the time has arrived where we now need to get on with becoming a miner, there seems to be no end to the prospects available in our tenement package. We can drill forever and still get more, or we can mine gold starting small.
    I feel that management should pick a gold project and proceed with this by either building a plant or toll treating the ore elsewhere.
    No doubt the GOLD Spinout is integral and a key focus in this puzzle, possibly shared gold infrastructure will eventuate.

Well done management, I am looking forward to becoming a miner.
    RED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $90.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 45.5¢ $5.166K 11.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9304 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 2 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.