ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I feel your pain. This company is held together with hopes and dreams. My forecast for the stock price is that it will tumble to under 10c by the end of the year. Actually, it will happen as soon as they announce the next CR. It will quite possibly hit 9c.
    This is an absolute shtshow, but just like a car wreck, I keep rubbernecking to take a closer look. It’s almost comical.
    And yes, I’m still waiting for financials from their Canadian sales. And they say they will expand into more Sth East Asian countries. I just don’t understand why they are trying to expand with a premium priced product into some of the worlds poorest regions. It blows my mind. I come from this region, and I know that 99.9% of the population are classified as poor and living on a daily salary of around US$6-$10.
    I run my own business, and I haven’t even bothered exporting to Sth East Asia. I have targeted other markets which I will not divulge here.
    The thing is, even though I have sold a lot of my shares, I still have some. Just for shts and giggles. Just to see what will happen. But…..BUBS will be bought out by another company. And I’ve said it before, it most likely will not be a Chinese entity. Nuff said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.