BUB 3.85% 13.5¢ bubs australia limited

I concur, it's certainly in there best interest to do a CR...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66

I concur, it's certainly in there best interest to do a CR within the next six months.

For all those long time holders that are a little more acquainted with BUBs than myself, I have just begun my due diligence and would appreciate thoughts/views on the following;

1. Management team seems to have excellent experience in marketing, sales, investment banking and law. Who do they have with technical experience in infant formula or dairy experience in running dryers?
    2. My simple maths tells me that ~20mil litres of Australian goats milk per annum is no way near the minimum required to feed a 4MT+/hr (TMI) dryer on a regular basis for liquid milk. Even assuming a relatively flat milk curve from a barn dominant system. So chances are the majority of there milk is still going to be dried first and then recon'd for the formulation. I.e. there game changer statement about transitioning to direct liquid milk for fresher, better tasting at a lower cost I think is more likely good PR than reality.
    3. I haven't done much research but the 6% margin on revenue vs manufacturing + Operating costs in there last quarters cashflow statement is a concern. I also feel this has the potential to get worse before it gets better with their learning curve re running the dry blend operation (Deloraine). But I haven't been into the financial statements to analysis this break down further so might be and economies of scale thing...

Regards
    DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $120.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $72.33K 542.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1485016 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 767990 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.