BUB 0.00% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

Realistically I think there will be another CR post full year...

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Realistically I think there will be another CR post full year results.

However, we have several catalysts for SP appreciation over the next 12 months to 18 months, including continued and possibly accelerated revenue growth off the back of new product line in US as well as increased margins (price per tin decreased but price per gram increased). Confirmation of China reversal, we have seen improvements this quarter and if that continues into 1H FY25 then SP will respond accordingly. Finally submission of clinical data to FDA in Septembe/October this year for decision to be made no later than October 2025 for permanent access to US market. The fact we don’t have permanent access into the market that makes up the majority of our revenue obviously has an impact on current SP.

if we track well towards the above catalysts then SP will respond accordingly as fundamentals will outweigh negative market sentiment in the medium term.

So I think holders should be prepared for another CR and that will certainly disappoint some but keep in mind we have a number of positive catalysts over the next 12 to 18 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.8¢ $253.5K 1.945M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 252361 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 431737 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.