BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Thank you for your usual very informative email Holdtight. I do...

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Thank you for your usual very informative email Holdtight. I do not know what or who is the source of your information but clearly you are both well connected with the company and a loyal follower. I too am a long-term holder of BUD. Not surprisingly I feel rather disappointed to say the least with the current share price. A year ago BUD was at 8cs and things were looking up, now the momentum is anything but upwards. I was not planning to participate in the EO due to lack of funds, so perhaps I should be pleased that it is not likely to be successful, thereby avoiding dilution.

Dave M has had a tough time of late. Hopefully he can see good things on the horizon, with the accounting and chip issues being very unfortunate blips on the road to success.

Holdtight, you have previously written that your expectation is that one of the big companies (Amazon et al) might buy out BUD for 60cs or so per share, are you still of that opinion or do you think that there will be an opportunistic bid at current price levels, although that is not the usual style of such companies? How long do you think it will take for BUD to recover from recent events and for the share price to return to 8cs?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.