BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Buddy Agrees US$10m Debt Reduction with Vendor Debt Holder, page-52

1. 2,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1937
    Hey mates ( Melways, estoril) , Mel you got this one wrong. Normally on tune but not this time. Have a re read

(c) subject to the execution of a warrant deed, the Company will issue to PFG warrants
    in the Company exercisable into 50 million fully paid ordinary shares in the Company
    with an expiry date 5 years from closing and an exercise price of the lower of:
    (i) a 20% premium to the 5 day volume weighted average price of BUD shares
    prior to disclosure of the binding term sheet (calculated at A$0.07992); and
    (ii) a 15% premium to the 5 day volume weighted average price of BUD shares
    prior to transaction close

So its the lower of 20% premium of the last 5 days....my guess on that is rough and dirty ( high 7.7 and low 6.1...volume above 7c mostly. lets say 6.6 to be conservative) 6.6 X 1.2 is 7.992c as they stated already !!!! hahah OR
    15% above where we are in mid December ( 45 days ish)....after we had more news on November sales, halloween, cyber monday, black friday and clean orders and switch order etc etc...if we are lower in Dec after all these positive announcement the world must have imploded again !!!

Either way I am stoked a growth fund has stepped up with $20m USD and in doing that means Bud paid $14.2mAUD less for LIfx.

I know I have been guilty of promoting bud when it was getting smashed...from 8c to 0.6c... I bought all the way down to 0.007.... BUT now this is a different coy. Different personnel ( Don and Travis in and Marc and Tim out ) and a CEO that has learnt from his mistakes and just like Twiggy did, has a vision and is now closing everything he claims he will. ( except maybe the Asian telco for mickeymuppet)

STILL HOLDING TIGHT and buying more

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.