ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613
    So the market says I'm wrong okay, the market never lies.

Anyway had my say.

It's clear some are emotionally attached and when someone says anything besides DM is a great block gets it ahah.

If a big ann comes out we will prob be at 50c plus in two weeks on our way to $1. Slow crawl to cash flow positive we will prob be around 20 to 40c after hitting the goal.

On the sell off of shares I don't care what people say it dropped the SP more so it's part of the reason we sit at 11c, story doesn't matter.

Steady growth of sales is good but slow crawling isn't good. At the end of the day we are selling global so a good amount of ohms should be sold if the product is good.

Think about all the buildings around the world that ohm could be in. Then tell me again that slow crawling will show traction. We are going global and already struggling in areas, which is normal. This is another reason why the fence is full and people are watching to see what happens.

Anyway I will let the SP do the talking and we all hope for better growth in the next quarterly, all IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.