CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2885
    Hi Milo,

I couldn't attend the launch so fired off a mail to Dave with a few questions afterwards. I'll post when I hear back. In the interim, I like the fact they are focused on one vertical - Smart Cities. If you can prove your product in one market, you can prove it in many. A sensible and strategic deployment of capital. It's the Amazon model. Start in books, prove the concept, go from there. Don't try and be all things to all markets from the get go.

Buddy Ohm is an integral part of that strategy. They would have learned a lot from Zentri, more relevantly, Noveda. They know what they must do, the product offering they need, to not just get a foothold in the Smart City Infrastructure market, but to establish themselves as a go-to market leader. Buddy Ohm is a new product that will evolve in sophistication as market awareness and demand evolves.

Dave has said several times there are a lot of eyes on Buddy. I'd suggest with good reason. For those concerned about funding, don't forget that aside from cash on-hand we have the thick end of $2.5 million coming from Thor in CY17, plus several other million dollar+ deals, plus as others have said, Parse on Buddy revenue, not to mention Alternative Data revenue and the small but growing revenue from core Buddy Platform.

There's a lot going on at Buddy. Little wonder the sudden interest from non-holders trying to talk it down. Doesn't faze me at all. IMO it's a strong signal of interest in the opposite direction
    Last edited by writer: 23/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.