BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Buddy Ohm Market Update, page-20

1. 2,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1436
    Very encouraging update. Largely based on actual sales and signed purchase orders and only limited instances of 'verbal commitments'. Nitpicking on details obscures the key observations that a) Ohm is now getting traction in terms of sales and installations; b) distribution channels and resellers are increasingly on-boarded and we are seeing signs of momentum building there; c) there is a greater diversity in applications than initially envisaged (and some flavoring provided on the potential of that diversity); and d) we are winning some large tenders (at unspecified pricing).

I expect to see a little of this translated into revenues this quarter's 4C, and much moreso in subsequent 4C's if this traction holds and momentum builds. While I am curious as to impacts on average pricing that this seeming uptick in traction has required....I am more concerned about overall trajectory towards Ohm being value 'accretive' to the company.

Very encouraging update and no need to reference LiFX in any of this. That too says a lot.

All IMO & GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.