BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

I know a lot more than you.Defend DM I don't care. 3 months ago...

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    I know a lot more than you.

Defend DM I don't care. 3 months ago he said this:

“In a recent announcement (see ASX release on 10 December 2019), the Company provided an update on the progress of negotiations with an Asian telecommunications company for broad reaching Technology Partnership Agreement focused on the Company’s Buddy Ohm assets. The Company can further update investors that negotiations are near final and formal documentation is expected to be imminently executed.”

"NEGOTIATIONS ARE NEAR FINAL".

Earlier:

"In a sign that the new team and product have found their customer base, there has been no churn in the Buddy Ohm business since June, and the Asian telecommunications opportunity that we’ve disclosed is a strong example of a fit for purpose application of the “new Buddy Ohm” technology stack to solve an existing and pressing problem in-market."

Well seeing as the Asian Telco deal HASN'T happened despite being "near final" 3 months ago, we can ALL take it that the Buddy Ohm business HASN'T found their customer base! The sheer volume of premature "NEWS" we've been served is appalling. DM!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.