BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

mate seriously enough. We’re over it. So much of what you say is...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    mate seriously enough. We’re over it. So much of what you say is absolutely incorrect. You’re posts are as repetitive and misleading as your mate crazy. I Totally support any evidence based factual posting (both positive and negative) and anyone can post anything on this forum. But at the same time I will call you on constant misleading posts. Have you even watched the video? Clearly not. (I have).

Everyone is 100% aware they have stuffed up big time in many areas in the past. No argument there. But they have taken many steps to correct the ship. And they are saving they will prove this in 2021. If you disagree and don’t believe they will then sell. DM is going nowhere. Accept it and get over it. If you have no faith in him. Then sell!

So I’ll give you the same advice as crazy. If it’s as bad as you say it’s real simple. Man up, Own the fact the you bought what you believe to be a dud and sell. People come here looking for thoughtful, analytical, intelligent and evidenced based discussion. If its all so shocking then man up and sell!

People have been making and losing money on the market for a very long time. You make out as if you’re the first person to lose on the market and at the end of the day if you actually hold this stock - you’re only making your (and the rest of us) position worse by this ongoing posting of incorrect information and constant vitriol.

currently the SP is down and not good. They are many shares currently down. That’s the idea of the stock market, it goes up and goes down. If you’re a trader then you’ve lost big time in last 8 weeks. If you’ve picked this as a story you’re in for the long haul then back it. If not JUST SELL!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.