BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Buddy signs $2M dollar Smart Cities Deal, page-31

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Very good summary Writer. One thing I'll add is something I was particularly interested in, which was what does this mean for the Noveda and Buddy relationship going forward? Noveda started off as just a customer, and then became a possible acquisition. Can they go back to being just a customer? Dave said that they are currently driving traffic through the Buddy servers, however up until this point Buddy was not charging them for the data. Sort of a good will gesture during the acquisition talks. So now of course Noveda will have to pay for the service. Dave stressed that even though the deal obviously didn't work out they still have a lot of respect for Noveda, their team, and their product and of course want to continue doing business together. Dave said that they have not received notice that Noveda has intention to pull their service contract, but of course it's only been one day.

Buddy is already wired in to handle to the Noveda traffic so hopefully they kiss and make up and keep going forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.