BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Buddy terminates Noveda acquisition, page-27

1. 9,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485
    rabble rabble rabble... rabble rabble rabble

- confirms to me again the  MD's inexperience in the listed side of things & that its a bad mistake to try and ink m&a before you have a business, but

- if i recall correctly most people seemed against the noveda deal and the dilution it would bring when it was announced.

= BUD stock will now be back to what it looked like when it floated 16 months or so ago - in terms of stock on issue, cash calls etc - with all the time in further sales and business development work

if it was worth 20c last year - its definitely worth 10c today

Personally im not surprised by the Noveda deal blowing up.

people blaming the CEO may not understand - deals agreed during 'risk off' periods often get canned when 'risk on' returns and all of a sudden sellers wont sell for cents in the dollar

This is much more likely to reflect  the return of positive sentiment on tech than it is about Dave ability to negotiate.

Though you do have to wonder also  if it isnt an attempt to screw a new market entrant down and put them out of business too.

BUT - corporate governance wise this is a farce.  Ive never personally seen something so obviously leaked

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.