BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

just to add to relax1s post ive done a reasonable amount of work...

1. 9,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3480
    just to add to relax1s post

ive done a reasonable amount of work in b2b sales - including dabbling in an early knowledge management solution for financial advisers - though its not my core expertise.

but out of that experience i would say there seem to be 3 big impediments/milestones needed to get rolling (in order of importance)

- a compelling case study of benefits to a similar organisation
    - a material financial cost benefit
    - brand trust

usually - if the cost benefit is really significant as it should be here - it only takes 1-2 credible clients with 12 month+ relationship and then momentum snowballs.

so - while Thor was already on the list - im quite enthused by the deeper extended relationship it should bring.

i disagree with relax1 on the split of sales and corporate development though. BUD is a junior stock - it requires nimble all point stars.

If dave isnt working on strategic sales he shouldnt be CEO - or the company is overstaffed/bureuacratised for its current stage in life

Usually the CEO is senior sales closer to the leads generated by sales in any startup. Because knowing the CEO and trusting him and the brand is behind the offering is such a large part of getting signup.

Thats why Jobs ran apple, not woz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.