AIS 9.09% 18.0¢ aeris resources limited

Ann: BUDGERYGAR MINERAL RESOURCE UPDATE, page-30

1. 11,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4783
    Yes it is a very confusing situation, since everyone found to have the variant so far in Australia has been proven to be fully vaccinated. It looks like they have started to quarantine the vaccinated in some areas around the world. Now that is a mind F in itself lol!

I just hope the media calm down on the reporting of this variant and quit scaring everyone. I can’t guarantee how trustworthy WHO are, but even they are saying it’s less harmful than other variants. People are still scared and are selling out of the market big time right now.

The most surprising thing about all this, is the fact gold and silver have been driven lower. Usually in times of panic or nervousness, they shoot up, as we saw in early 2020 after the first wave.

Looks like it’s getting manipulated right now, potentially they realise that with inflation issues heating up as well this time around, that is they don’t hold the breaks on it then all hell will break loose. The worst situation for central banks is if gold and silver go gangbusters and money moves there while also going to crypto. There won’t be much left for them to play with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.015(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $174.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $336.0K 1.962M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9500 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 507233 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.