MGU 0.00% 1.5¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

If I recall the 12 month target was floated last year when they...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    If I recall the 12 month target was floated last year when they were assessing second hand processing equipment that was available. Given the delays in offtake/funding I presume that this opportunity either didn't suit their requirements or it was sold elsewhere if it was any good.

I think that this would impact on their potential timing.

Secondly, the project is frozen over in parts of winter, which means that development activities for a mine are very difficult in those conditions even though a mining operation once operational can work through winter.

Given we are in mid February and funding will take up to 3 months, then I think that next winter will have an impact on development timetable that might of been avoided by earlier funding and access to existing second hand plant.

If they bring forward funding then that may help but its difficult with out understanding the project development scheduling, and which parts are impacted by next winter in Nevada.

Therefore, personally it probably sounds realistic as we stand today and they are awaiting offtakes and funding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $69 4.594K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4213999 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 802636 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.