MGU 0.00% 1.0¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

The advent of the MidMetal website, so publicly and obviously...

1. 4,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 967

The advent of the MidMetal website, so publicly and obviously reinforcing Neil's (and our) ambitions for Magnum, is a great thing - and has certainly provided a welcome respite from the blanket of unremitting negativity round these parts.

A wonderful sign ...hopefully of greater things shortly to come!

On the lighter side, though, it's so spanking new there are a few minor kinks to be ironed out on the site. I notice "Biochar" is frequently referred to as "Boichar", and one sub-section describing raw materials suitable as HIsmelt feedstock, Waste of steel works, is literally still full of lorem ipsum (dummy text).

The ability of HIsmelt to accept a broad range of input materials including C-fines (ultra-fine slag fines), millscale, steel works slags, dusts and sludges is one of its key advantages (particularly, I believe, to the Saudis), and if there are lines of communication open. it might be worthwhile someone suggesting a suitable wording for that section.

Must say, while I do enjoy the highly poetic language used to describe Iron Ore under its Raw Materials sub-banner, I can't help but wonder what our plain-speaking and thoroughly grounded Shropshire-lad of a CEO would make of such language.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.093M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.768K 176.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1234478 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 496634 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.