CVN 2.50% 20.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Excerpt from Jadestone operations update this morning (London...

1. 747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Excerpt from Jadestone operations update this morning (London time) on ADVFN chat forum.

""Production from Montara has been impacted by some rig-related downtime at the field associated with the activity programme. The Skua-11 workover also took longer than anticipated due to the need to replace the subsea tree, while a downhole component failed to function at the later stages of the Skua-10 activity. However, the Skua-10 workover operation is now practically complete, with the Montara subsea wells currently shut in to facilitate the rigging down and hook-up of the Skua-10 well and safe departure of the rig. Prior to this shutdown, group production averaged 20,000 boe/d over a five day period and is expected to increase further once both of the Skua wells are brought back onstream."

Also, reading ADVFN Advance Energy chat from investors, it would appear ( if the chatter is correct) the tow to Buffalo will be conducted by the Skandi Atlantic assisted by the Go Sirius.

Currently (according to Marine Traffic) Go Sirius is about to enter Darwin harbour and the Normand Swan has left there heading back to the V107. Also the Skandi Atlantic has now departed the rig headed for Darwin.

So putting it all together, and probably drawing a long bow, my guess is Skandi Atlantic will arrive tomorrow and join the Go Sirius for refuelling, loading of supplies for the rig and likely some quick R& R for the crews. Then they will set off back to the rig early next week and unless I have drawn too long a bow, and upon completion of rig re supply, they will commence the rigging down process, hook up, and off they go to Buffalo towards week's end. Hopefully, DYOR and IMHO Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $366.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $724.4K 3.558M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 279612 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 485773 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.