FBR 2.22% 4.6¢ fbr ltd

Yeah mate agree with you , cost of living here is way over the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Yeah mate agree with you , cost of living here is way over the top , things are hard ! But what I’m referring to is how much time will people be off work when it gets to 28c ? How does a employer factor in 28c in lost time when he quotes the job ? Who’s going to be working up North on those mine site ? You’d have to be an employer to really know how tough it is for us to keep business going with all the regulations . Apprenticeships are down as is everything else no work no apprenticeship, also no incentive for employers to put them on . Cheap labour coming in while our 17 - 30 year olds in their prime are on welfare . I’ve employed hundreds over the years and old Skool to the present are worlds apart in their ethics and workmanship . But not long now buddy I’m a couple of years away from retirement with or without FBR . Agree with you mate this country needs to look at others abroad and systems that work ! Have you heard the latest most ridiculous idea this government is thinking of imposing on us ? Have rubbish bin inspectors driving around inspecting our rubbish to see who they can fine !! While they make out we are a world recycling centre but actually send all our rubbish to Bali , Malaysia . There is so much wrong here it’s not funny ! But feel we are still living in one of the luckiest countries in the world for “ some” so far but no doubt if political correctness and corruption in the highest place keep occurring I’m afraid it’ll be short lived. I’m invested in FBR and many others , and I’m aware jobs will go ! is it for better or worse ? Better for us if this comes off but worse for others who rely on these jobs to put bread on the table . Where is all this technology taking mankind ? To the PUB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $221.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.9¢ 4.5¢ $387.1K 8.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 315279 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 221109 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.