MLS 4.17% 2.5¢ metals australia ltd

MLS would currently need to increase their resource size to 60...

1. 3,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    MLS would currently need to increase their resource size to 60 MT while maintaining a similar grade to 11.5% or better to catch up with RNU in contained graphite, if the grade gets averaged down a little they may need a bit more, they most likely won't catch up with RNU though, as RNU is also expanding their resource size.

MLS do have a nice high percentage of fine graphite though suitable for PSG that's needed for EV batteries.

There are advantages and disadvantages to both RNU and MLS graphite projects, RNU's advantage is weather, and ability to mine all year round, whereas MLS's Lac Rainy is gonna have to battle with harsh icy Canadian winters -20c and below, while the disadvantage for RNU is being on the other side of the world from major battery manufacturers where it may take 3 weeks to move stuff to Japan or South Korea by ship, while MLS can move graphite from Lac Rainy by road to major EV battery manufacturers and can supply a few hundred million future customers in Canada and USA alone.

In saying that I do hope we get some major battery manufacturers here in Australia and even EV manufacturers, as we live in a mineral rich country.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $18.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.7¢ 2.4¢ $138.7K 5.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 545000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 191364 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.