PLS 1.05% $2.83 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Bulk Sampling Program Results and Project Update, page-69

1. 9,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3903
    Technically anything over 1bn is measured in billions as a unit, hence "in the billions". But you know who cares about the semantics....

Also I clearly put focus on the next 5 years. How many people invested here do you think plan to hold for a 30 year LOM?

You are being as selective on a negative basis as those you say being positive. Your posting is clearly agenda driven so to call out a positive view is just hypocritical.

As for using official figures. They aren't going to redo a DFS everytime they improve recoveries, increase LOM, change demand/supply and hence pricing assumptions of spodumene etc are they?

Therefore what is wrong with hotcopper users making hypothesis about the potential values.

Do you go onto the BGS thread and have digs at them for making NPV guesses of 3bn, 4bn etc when calculating cashflows on their resource with a carbonate/hydroxide plant?

I don't know who pissed you off but you're clearly here just to piss people off, so why bother. By all accounts you're actually a good HC poster. Why sink into this level of BS?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.83
Change
-0.030(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $8.519B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.81 $2.90 $2.80 $59.28M 20.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 196665 $2.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.84 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.