NVA 3.33% 15.5¢ nova minerals limited

Just trying to get my head around the "plan of action". After...

1. 482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 397
    Just trying to get my head around the "plan of action". After the long radio silence before the Nasdaq listing, we're now being peppered with news.

My understanding of the purpose of bulk sampling is to confirm grade and metallurgy / extraction process. An important part of any feasibility study (for both extraction rates % and plant design meaning cappex estimates).

So is this a bit cart before the horse? Is the idea to prove we have antimony which can easily be mined and processed? Will this then result in a grant for resource definition (drill campaign)? Where we can then confirm resource, pit size, plant capacity, annual production, then we get another grant or AIDEA bond ( was already proposed but knocked back, might pass if put up again with an actual mine plan / purpose/ need https://www.dermotcole.com/reportingfromalaska/2024/3/14/8nhpuz7mulbkhc5yx7mzqcti5i1d9q )

This would then go hand in hand with the West Sustina Road and any antimony operation would need power.

I can't see a mining permit being restricted to Antimony, as our previous Stibium results included 12.7g/t Au and 60.5% Sb (Antimony) (ASX Announcement: 10 October 2023)

If the stars align for our Antimony hopes we become fully permitted with a road and power, the gold then becomes a piece of piss

I've been holding NVA since the Quantum days and am kicking myself I didn't sell down at our peak, now I'm torn between getting out on any spike and sticking around for actual mining/production.

The above is my attempt of a logical explanation to myself of what I think management are trying to do. It hasn't essentially been spelled out as such, I'm just trying to join the dots and make an unbiased investment decision (hard, because I'm already a holder and want to believe the hype)

CG, as much as I may like you, your word hasn't exactly been gospel, however when articles like the below reference Lisa Ferdinando / U.S. Department of Defense U.S. Department of Defense and say they are looking to Alaska for additional domestic supplies then there has to be some truth to it and it might actually all be real?
    https://www.miningnewsnorth.com/story/2024/09/06/in-depth/looking-north-to-alaska-for-antimony/8668.html

Hi Craig @ NovaMineral2, can you please confirm when directors are/aren't allowed to buy shares on market? I know the window between the end of a financial period and when results are announced is a no no. At the moment we are waiting on lab results and the outcome of a DoD application. Do directors/the board need to wait till outcomes are announced to buy?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $37.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $12.60K 80.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 72834 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 2479 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.