BNR 0.00% 5.0¢ bulletin resources limited

Here is a good explanation from the German stock exchange...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Here is a good explanation from the German stock exchange newsletter „The Goldreport.“

translated here:

Bulletin will receive a 10% loyalty on the first 25,000 ounces of gold that are being promoted there. Then 4% on the next 60,039 ounces of gold and then 2% on every ounce of gold for life!

Of this income Bulletin then has to pay a maximum of 3.25 million AUD to the previous owner of the Royalty, the rest remains with Bulletin.

Calculated on the resources and reserves and a gold price of 1,650 AUD, Bulletin will receive about 8 million AUD, of which 3.25 million still go to the previous owner.

Of every ounce produced thereafter, 2% flow into Bulletin until a total of 9 million AUD was earned.

Then follows a 30% to 70% profit sharing between the companies:

look at:

Conclusion:

For me, two very good deals from Bulletin. The royalties have been cleared, and when Coolgardie Minerals put the project into production, there are ongoing revenues without the bulletin having to do anything.

On the other hand, they have secured about half a million ounces of gold in Australia, thus laying a super foundation and also an exploration potential. The company is small, but now has a lot to show. The chance-risk ratio I regard as sensational with a current market value of only AUD 7.5 million. Who sees the same, can still buy, but always with limit and best in Sydney. The stock is kept very tight!

Source
    https://www.goldseiten.de/artikel/3...nzen-Goldprojekt-und-Update-zu-Royalties.html

More text translated

It is an already defined resource with a deposit of 618,000 ounces of gold based on JORC 2004 requirements. Bulletin Resources, with a staged payment over 30 months, can purchase 80% of this deposit, including accommodation, office, and an old processing facility!

The first goal is to increase the resource to JORC 2012 with further drilling.

This acquisition is another milestone for the company. In a bad market environment, gold companies are usually valued at $ 10 an ounce, and historically, this valuation brand has always been a good buy.

Take the 618,000 ounces, of which 80% so we come to 494,400 ounces of gold. At $ 10 or $ 13.50, this gives us $ 6.67 million (about $ 0.037 per share) that I'll use as a minimum for the project.

In a better environment, market participants like to pay double and more...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.