LGM 4.17% 23.0¢ legacy minerals holdings limited

Ann: Bullseye Targets Secured in 5,500km2 Belt-Scale Project, page-55

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Every time I see someone mention Sugarbag hill my heart jumps a little because I immediately think of Sugarbag road which runs through the eastern side of the Drake project...And I know that its not that but that's what knee-jerk-reactions into my mind. Got that Drake project on the brain!
    @Bobbieb, yeah there is copper there alright. I know the area well and a good portion of the Drake project area is forested...So who knows whats lying just below the surface. All the historic mine sites are easy points found and exploited by early miners round the turn of the 20th century. Watch this space as modern geophysics techniques are applied I think everyone will be surprised.

Back to the topic at hand...Nice pickup by LGM. I note that one drill sample at the Cut-B anomaly returned 113g/t silver hit, but seems to have not hit the actual magnetic target so that seems promising. It's stated in the announcement that the anomalies are interpreted to be overlain by Eromanga and Stuart Basin geological units up to 280m thick. I could be completely wrong here and I usually am, but looking at the three bullseye targets in the announcement, they have drawn what I assume to be contour lines of elevation over the top. I did find the Cut-B anomaly on MINVIEW but can't quite figure out how to draw elevation on there in a way I can understand...anyway. Point being on my PC I cant see for sure due to the resolution of the images in the announcement but assuming it is elevation contours I count 16 lines at Cut-B. Department of lands topographic maps have a contour interval of 10m so if they use the same and those *are* contours that's 160m higher at the centre of the anomaly than the surrounding area. The point I make here is that these anomalies may be closer to surface than I first thought...

Wait and see I guess. Exciting time to be a LGM holder they just keep doing the right things.
    I do kind of selfishly hope that the Baloora results are delayed a little bit to give me a shot at getting some more shares...redface.png
    I only got about 1/5 of what I wanted so far...Ah well. If I miss out I miss out. Serves me right for not getting my affairs in order sooner.
    GLTAH.
    OP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $24.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.0¢ $61.62K 278.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50192 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 69727 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.