PRX 20.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Ann: Bumblebee Gold-Copper-Silver-Lead-Zinc-Cobalt Discovery, page-111

1. 11,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6244
    Mark, due to the nuggety nature of Old Pirate, there could be even greater lockup?

btw - Appreciate you doing the number crunching. For what its worth, I am thinking the total gold sold will be about 9000 ounces, which will hopefully mean that their cash balance will decline only by a small amount. As clearly if 2000+ ounces are staying in the plant and ABU had not factored this in, then realistically it cannot be a stellar quarter (above all, its commissioning so the quarter was never going to be amazing) . If ABU are able to scrap together a profit I would be astounded. For starters, paying the $2 million lease fee means that the next 3 quarters are going to have lower ASIC than the Sept Q no matter what. I really hope ABU just tell it straight, hide nothing and that way investors will no that the next quarterly will contain no smoke and mirrors etc.

Also, we cannot count on those 9 days at the end of Sept as all being producible days.

Gold in AUD holding up very well, so ABU are getting a good price on any gold sold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.