PRX 50.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Hi Spec I agree , This 1/4 was always going to not achieve the...

1. 494 Posts.
    Hi Spec I agree ,

This 1/4 was always going to not achieve the height of heights re production possible, due to needing to saturate the plant and low grade commissioning ore being used.

IMO what we already know for sure is nothing to baulk at, let alone worry about, if you add it all together it paints a great picture, from known facts and demonstrates production to forecast.

If you add in the gold in circuit this time passing through next 1/4 and just add in the extra grams for the low grade tonnes being high grade next time, it is within forecast, despite the extra nine days production to end of Sept 1/4, being an unknown, even though its accurately predictable, from available information.

Actual per tonne cost is the only unknown, but cost will water down as well, because of the above mentioned next 1/4 and it could be good anyhow, depending on scale of economy effect and anything we don't know about.

Even though there were ore delivery issues and truck issues and fire issues the operation looks well on track.

ABU would have spent some money on spare parts mechanics and fire breaks and maybe asbestos suites, but I don't think that will break the bank and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Regards Mark H
    Last edited by markh1960: 13/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $242 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 40483127 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16013694 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.