PRX 16.7% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

No Hell I do not think that at all. I want to know your...

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    No Hell I do not think that at all. I want to know your knowledge regarding the mining application and how the issue of tailings storage affects this application? I'll be waiting for your detailed reply, that will never come.

How long have we had all green lights to begin commercial mining Hell? I've given you the answer a number of times before but you always disregard it. Again I'll await an answer that will never come.

You are correct!!! It wouldnt cost anymore to cart the tailings than it costs to cart the ore as we do at present. Tell us Hell, what would your estimate on PROFITS be on the cartage of the tailings? Again I'll await an answer that will never come.

How much value has PCR given in bringing ABU to production Hell? A naive childish answer would be "none", so I expect you will give a better answer than that. My opinion is it is better to do something once really well, than do it half-arsed and have to do it all again later. The trial plant would be a half arsed attempt at a plant, a plant lacking in a CIL circuit... tell me Hell, how much more complicated and costly would the permitting for the OP mine have been had we tried to get a CIL plant installed? How much would it have cost?

Of course, again, I don't expect any answers from you as you seem to find it much easier to complain about YOUR investment choices than to use rational thought and research.

Always a pleasure Hell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $59.61K 29.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 29593639 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16252889 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.