PRX 16.7% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Hell you cheeky little sausage you! You need to post the whole...

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hell you cheeky little sausage you!

You need to post the whole quote, not just one line.

In a conversation regarding DH poor public speaking skills, his lisp and his accent were brought up by posters saying he can be hard to understand my response IN FULL was:

(DG is a typo, supposed to be DH)

"The only time I have ever heard DG speak is on the audio casts that often followed anns involving new discoveries. These were blatantly scripted with the "interviewer" given the questions to ask and DH having his preprepared answer to read out.

Even in that situation he would often stumble over his words. Never the most articulate, I wouldn't have followed him out of the trenches a hundred years ago in France..."

SO what do you think I am trying to say here Hell?  Is it that, if I was in the trenches circa 1917, scarred out of my mind, and DH came to give me an impassioned speech to get me "up and over" and after the Germans, that his poor public speaking skills would probably fail to have much of a rousing effect on me?

Well done Hell you got me, DH would struggle to get me to follow him out of the trenches in the scenario that everyone else thought was painted quite clearly.  Everyone except you.

Have you ever listened to a BRR webcast that DH has been apart of?  The questions and answer DO sound very scripted to me.  Just like most other companies doing similar marketing exercises.

You are a very special case Hell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $59.61K 29.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 29593639 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16252889 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.