ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    OK guys, all of the 'grievances' are out there now. Let's not get into a tit for tat, the thread don't need or want that

Let's focus on the facts that are out there.

US POG at a critical point, more so than ever (I know this has been said 1000 times before). But we have the pointy end moment coming in the next week or 2. The ridiculous run up in stocks over the last 10 days based on.... umm yeah, must have consequences. Short squeeze seems the most likely reason for this.

Record shorts in SPX with significant overhang at 2030-2040 you would think translates to some sort of corresponding significant fall. On the flip side if it pushes beyond 2040 on good volume (not sure how, but it is the market so anything can happen!) then bull will be back and looking to get back into LT up trend. I find that difficult believe, but hey let's see, and if that does happen, US POG will be hit very hard... be wary.

Just my 2 cents worth. But I do feel that this initial run-up in goldies until now is halted until US POG shows the direction from here, it either continues the established LT down-trend or breaks to the up-side and rallies hard. I don't know which right now, all I can say is ABU please hurry up with the Sept Q ann (and that last comment is not license for anyone to bag the company on lack of updates! )

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.