PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Ann: Bumblebee Gold-Copper-Silver-Lead-Zinc-Cobalt Discovery, page-40

1. 11,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6370
    Chef, we are here to share thoughts, whilst I gave Mark a TU, like you I would be loath to support a government in doing such a thing. I do however think his point about any financial support going to 'the top end of the market' is correct, however, I am perhaps a little more realistic in that those in power will always help themselves first. I think if the U.S economy started to crash, like Lehmen Brothers II, they would actually try to emulate Australia, in that give out a $1000, or who knows, $10,000 to every adult and say, spend away.... Pump a couple of trillion into infrastructure projects (which the US really does need, parts of the country are totally dilapidated, their energy infrastructure is 3rd world at best).

'Helicopter Bernake step aside', Jumbo Jet Yelen to the rescue.

Back to ABU, I wonder if ABU is having any luck finding a farmin partner for its Eastern tenements. Surely now that gold is up and NST is now our neighbour, there must be some interest.?? Or has ABU decided that if Coyote and Old Pirate come through, they will simply ramp up exploration in years to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 21820281 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16031856 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.