PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Ann: Bumblebee Gold-Copper-Silver-Lead-Zinc-Cobalt Discovery, page-48

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    Hi Bruce, In the gulf country in the N.T. indigenous locals light scrub fires that become huge in fire front length, miles & miles across, i have witnessed them many times while commercially fishing the nt & gulf country, its @ night when you view them from sea you realise the fires size , I mean massive fires, no control at all they burn until they burn out its in keeping with the locals tradition, these areas then get saturated by the wet & regrowth starts the cycle over, so I presume its what Darren is referring to, you can of course with mining machinery @ hand take precautionary measures clearing some wide vegetated areas in order to try & protect machinery & infrastructure in advance.
    The wind is the enemy if its howling & its direction is unfavourable the fires embers, heat & smoke generation is still very dangerous, so no I don't believe Darren is exaggerating the risk as these area's are extremely remote and traditional owners with native title do what they do,
    thankfully after many years one would imagine ABU has developed a good symbiotic relationship with the elders.
    Regarding mineral discovery I'l not complain if this turns out to be a significant discovery & the publicity generates ABU awareness, resource value & potentially drives our s/p, especially given its along side IGO being a well diversified mining development and exploration company that is currently developing the world class Nova project as well as producing gold, nickel and copper, zinc and silver from three mining operations in Western Australia.
    salt
    Last edited by Saltiga62: 10/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 8991362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19321922 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.