PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Chef, at least my little "dig" at Darren's article "sparked"...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Chef, at least my little "dig" at Darren's article "sparked" some debate but I can't see it getting investors all "fired" up to buy ABU shares. I was going to mention the poor wording of the Native Title comments, glad you mentioned them.

Salt's research on scrub fires is applaudable. And Speculator noted that it is a "Herald Sun" article implying that the paper writes articles for those of lesser mental capabilities. That is just the very reason I do read it myself, it is written at my level of understanding. Now I'm offended! lol

Yes 2016 will be a different place, Chef, the POG may well be $5000/oz or more? And they will still need all the minerals that can get out of the ground. Just hope that I'm still alive to see it!

Darren's timelines have always been off the mark and like GP I would like to see things happen a lot quicker. I can't afford to wait another 10 years to buy a new boat!

But in all honesty I was just stating that the article could have been better written and much more enthusiastic and exciting to inspire more investors to buy ABU shares!

The discovery is great and I hope more are made. Another new mining district would be great.

Central Petroleum CTP, had a 50% rise in the sp this week, as it has bought a 50% share of the Mereenie Gas Field. This new gas area isn't all that far from Lake McKay and is joint owned by Santos.

"Mereenie is considered the largest onshore gas and oil field ever discovered in Australia!"

So I hope the new discoveries keep on coming, and I hope that Darren can get a bit more excited about them, and I hope that ABU's sp jolly well starts to rise soon!
    Last edited by bruce13: 10/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 79323422 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.13pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.